Gestational Diabetes Mellitus: Insulin or Oral Hypoglycemic Agents?
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin (Primary) ; Glibenclamide; Metformin
- Indications Gestational diabetes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DG5
- 04 Jan 2016 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Jun 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record..
- 14 May 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.