An Open-label, Uncontrolled Phase II Trial of Single Agent Sunitinib (SU 11248) for Patients With Chemo-refractory Metastatic Melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Sunitinib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Oct 2010 New trial record