A Pilot Trial to Evaluate the Molecular Effects of RO4929097 as Neoadjuvant Therapy for Resectable Stage IIIB, IIIC or IV Melanoma.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RG 4733 (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.