Multicenter Phase I Study on the Safety, Anti-tumor Activity and Pharmacology of IPH2101, a Human Monoclonal Anti-KIR, Combined With Lenalidomide in Patients With Multiple Myeloma Experiencing a First or Second Relapse.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lirilumab (Primary) ; Lenalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KIRIMID
- Sponsors Innate Pharma
- 27 Feb 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Dec 2013 Interim results presented at the 55th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 21 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History