An Open-Label, Multiple-Dose, Randomized, 3-Way Crossover Study In Healthy Volunteers To Determine The Steady-State Pharmacokinetics Of The 82.5 Mg And 165 Mg Dose Strengths Of Pregabalin Controlled Release Formulations Administered Following An Evening Meal And 75 Mg Of The Immediate Release Formulation Administered Twice Daily.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Pregabalin (Primary)
- Indications Epilepsy; Fibromyalgia; Generalised anxiety disorder; Irritable bowel syndrome; Neuropathic pain; Postherpetic neuralgia; Postoperative pain
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 10 Jan 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jan 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Jan 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Dec 2010 Actual initiation date (Nov 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.