CLINICAL MULTICENTER STUDY OF PHASE II AND RADIOBIOLOGY ASSESSING Hypofractionated Stereotactic Radiotherapy With Irinotecan (Campto) IN THE TREATMENT OF LIVER METASTASIS AND / OR PULMONARY, Unoperated or Recurrent After Surgery of a Colorectal Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Irinotecan (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Cancer metastases; Colorectal cancer; Liver metastases
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RS CAMPTO
- 30 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 30 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 30 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.