Phase I Study of Intraperitoneal Carboplatin With Intravenous Paclitaxel and Bevacizumab in Patients With Previously Untreated Epithelial Ovarian Carcinoma or Primary Peritoneal Carcinoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Mar 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Mar 2021, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Oct 2010 New trial record