A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, Phase I/II Study evaluating the safety, immunogenicity and clinical activity of neoadjuvant treatment with WT1-A10 + AS15 Antigen-Specific Cancer Immunotherapeutic in combination with standard therapy in patients with WT1-positive Stage II or III breast cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2302024A (Primary) ; Antineoplastics; Aromatase inhibitors; Trastuzumab
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INDUCT; NEOADJ
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 24 Sep 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Apr 2014 New source identified and integrated (M.D. Anderson Cancer Center: 2013-0418).
- 02 Aug 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.