A Randomized Trial of Standard vs Half-Dose Rabeprazole, Clarithromycin, Metronidazole and Amoxicillin in the Treatment of Helicobacter Pylori Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Amoxicillin (Primary) ; Clarithromycin (Primary) ; Metronidazole (Primary) ; Rabeprazole (Primary) ; Helicobacter pylori eradication therapies
- Indications Helicobacter pylori infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Jan 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Oct 2012 Preliminary results presented at the 77th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Gastroenterology.