Phase I Evaluation of Intravenous Carboplatin With Weekly Paclitaxel and Bevacizumab in Patients Undergoing Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy for Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, and Primary Peritoneal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 26 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Dec 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.