Phase II, Multicenter, Open Label, Prospective to Evaluate Efficacy and Tolerance of a Chemoimmunotherapy With HyperCVAD or Vincristine/Dexamethasone Plus the Anti-CD22 Monovlonal Antobody Epratuzumab for the Treatment of Adult Relapsed/Refractory CD22+ B-Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia Patients : CHEPRALL Study, a GRAALL Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Epratuzumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin; Vincristine
- Indications Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHEPRALL
- 26 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results (n=31) presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 12 Nov 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Dec 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.