Sirolimus and Mycophenolate Mofetil as GvHD Prophylaxis in Myeloablative, Matched Related Donor Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mycophenolate mofetil (Primary) ; Mycophenolate mofetil (Primary) ; Sirolimus (Primary) ; Carmustine; Cyclophosphamide; Etoposide phosphate
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 Oct 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 May 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jan 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.