A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Multi-centre, Dose Ranging Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Losmapimod (GW856553) Tablets Administered Twice Daily Compared With Placebo for 24 Weeks in Adult Subjects With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Losmapimod (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Feb 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 600 to 675 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.