A Phase II Evaluation of Ixabepilone (IND 59699, NSC 710428) in the Treatment of Recurrent or Persistent Leiomyosarcoma of the Uterus.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ixabepilone (Primary)
- Indications Leiomyosarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 20 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Oct 2012 New source identified and integrated (University of Southern California Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center; GOG0131H).