Effect of Pioglitazone Administered to Patients With Friedreich's ATAXIA: Proof of Concept.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Pioglitazone (Primary)
- Indications Friedreich's ataxia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACTFRIE
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jul 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2013 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Mar 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 40 to 80.