The Effects of Denosumab on the Pharmacokinetics (PK) of Midazolam, a Cytochrome P450 3A4/P-gp (CYP3A4) Substrate, in Postmenopausal Osteoporotic Women.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Denosumab (Primary) ; Midazolam
- Indications Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Amgen
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Sep 2011 Actual end date (Jul 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.