An Open-label, Randomized, Multi-center, Phase III Study to Compare the Safety and Efficacy of Dovitinib Versus Sorafenib in Patients With Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma After Failure of Anti-angiogenic (VEGF-targeted and mTOR Inhibitor) Therapies
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dovitinib (Primary) ; Sorafenib
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 11 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Feb 2014 Results published in the Lancet Oncology.
- 01 Feb 2014 Results of a biomarker analysis presented at the 2014 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History