A 24-week, Randomized, Open-label, Parallel Group, Multicenter Comparison of Lantus (Insulin Glargine) Given Once Daily Versus Neutral Protamine Hagedorn (NPH) Insulin in Children With Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus Aged at Least 6 Years to Less Than 18 Years.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin glargine (Primary) ; Insulin suspension isophane
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Lantus-P-CN
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 31 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.