Randomized, Controlled, Open Label, Pilot Study to Evaluate Fosamprenavir Activity on Genotype 1 Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Infection Evolution in Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Co-infected Subjects With Antiretroviral Treatment Including Fosamprenavir.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Fosamprenavir (Primary) ; Non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors; Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors; Peptide hydrolase inhibitors; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FOSTER-C
- 29 May 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Sep 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2013 to 1 Nov 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Mar 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Oct 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.