Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Two Year Study to Evaluate the Effect of Subcutaneous RO4909832 on Cognition and Function in Prodromal Alzheimer's Disease with Option for up to an Additional Two Years of Treatment and an Open-Label Extension with Active Study Treatment
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Gantenerumab (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SCarlet RoAD
- Sponsors Roche
- 19 Jul 2018 According to the Genentech media release, data from this study will be presented at the Alzheimer's Association International Conference (AAIC) .
- 10 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 20 Nov 2020 to 22 Jul 2020.
- 27 Apr 2018 Results (n=81) of pooled data from Scarlet RoAD and Marguerite RoAD assessing efficacy of gantenerumab on amyloid burden assessed longitudinally with florbetapir PET, were presented at the 70th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History