Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Two Year Study to Evaluate the Effect of Subcutaneous RO4909832 on Cognition and Function in Prodromal Alzheimer's Disease and Up to Three Years of an Open-Label Extension With Active Study Treatment
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Gantenerumab (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SCarlet RoAD
- Sponsors Roche
- 16 Apr 2018 According to the Genentech media release, data from this study will be presented in a platform session at the 70th American Academy of Neurology (AAN) Annual Meeting 2018.
- 14 Mar 2018 According to a MorphoSys media release, data from this study will be presented at the upcoming Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Disease conference AAT-AD/PDTM Focus Meeting 2018.
- 27 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 22 Jul 2020 to 20 Nov 2020.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History