Clinical Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of Tacrolimus in Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients Shown Unsuccessful Response Against Methotrexate: Non-comparative, Single Arm, Multi-center, Phase 4 Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Tacrolimus (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 05 Oct 2011 Actual end date (Jun 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Oct 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Oct 2010 New trial record