Sealing Moderate Coronary Saphenous VEin Graft Lesions With Paclitaxel-Eluting Stents as a New Approach to MainTaining VeIn Graft Patency and Reducing Cardiac Events
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VELETI-II
- 26 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued due to slow patient enrolment.
- 13 May 2014 Trial status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Oct 2010 New trial record