Docetaxel +/- AZD6244 in Melanoma - A double blind randomised phase 2 trial of docetaxel with or without AZD6244 in wt BRAF advanced melanoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Selumetinib (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DOC-MEK
- 26 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Jun 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History