A Phase 1 Study of Linifanib (ABT-869) in Combination With Carboplatin/Paclitaxel in Japanese Subjects With Advanced or Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) as First-Line Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin; Linifanib; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Apr 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Jun 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jan 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.