A Double-blind, Double-dummy, Randomised, Placebo-controlled, 4-way, Crossover, Multi-centre Phase II Study With Budesonide as an Active Control to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of 2 Doses of Inhaled AZD5423 Over 7 Days in Patients With Mild Allergic Asthma Challenged With an Inhaled Allergen.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 5423 (Primary) ; Budesonide
- Indications Allergic asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 May 2013 Results presented at the 109th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 12 Apr 2012 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Apr 2012 Actual patient number (27) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History