A Phase II Evaluation of BIBF 1120 in the Treatment of Recurrent or Persistent Endometrial Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nintedanib (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Endometrial cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 26 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 23 Dec 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 55 to 36 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Dec 2014 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.