A Phase II Study of FOLFOXIRI Plus Panitumumab Followed by Evaluation for Resection, in Patients With Metastatic KRAS Wild-Type Colorectal Cancer With Liver Metastases Only.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Panitumumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Liver metastases
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Sep 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jan 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History