Phase III, Multi-center, Randomized, 12-week, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of RO4917838 in Patients With Sub-optimally Controlled Symptoms of Schizophrenia Treated With Antipsychotics Followed by a 40-week Double-blind, Parallel-group, Placebo-controlled Treatment Period.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bitopertin (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NIGHTLYTE
- Sponsors Roche
- 26 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Oct 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 Dec 2014.
- 31 Mar 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.