A Randomized Double-Blind Phase 2 Study Comparing the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Combination Antivirals (Amantadine, Ribavirin, Oseltamivir) Versus Oseltamivir for the Treatment of Influenza in Adults at Risk for Complications
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Amantadine (Primary) ; Oseltamivir (Primary) ; Ribavirin (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IRC003
- 01 Dec 2017 Primary endpoint of Percentage of participants with virus detectable by quantitative PCR in nasopharyngeal swabs at day 3 has been met, according to results published in The Lancet Infectious Diseases.
- 01 Dec 2017 Results published in The Lancet Infectious Diseases
- 31 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.