An Open-label, Randomized, Controlled, Multicenter Phase III Trial to Compare Cetuximab in Combination With FOLFOX-4 Versus FOLFOX-4 Alone in the First Line Treatment of Metastatic Colorectal Cancer in Chinese Subjects With RAS Wild-type Status.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TAILOR
- Sponsors Merck KGaA
- 05 Jun 2018 Final overall survival results presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 28 May 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 Sep 2017 Results assessing Quality of life (QoL) from patients with RAS wild-type metastatic colorectal cancer (n=393) presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History