Perindopril arginine/Amlodipine versus Valsartan/Amlodipine antihypertensive strategies: Efficacy and safety in mild to moderate hypertensive patients. A randomised, double blind 6-month study followed by 8-month open label long-term follow-up with Perindopril arginine/Amlodipine
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Perindopril/amlodipine (Primary) ; Amlodipine/valsartan; Indapamide; Valsartan
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors IRIS
- 15 Jun 2015 Results of clinical trial program (4 studies) presented at the 25th European Meeting on Hypertension and Cardiovascular Protection.
- 01 Sep 2012 Actual end date (1 Sep 2012) added as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 01 Sep 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History