A Randomized Multi-Center Treatment Study (COALL 08-09) to Improve the Survival of Children With Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia on Behalf of the German Society of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary) ; Amsacrine; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin; Etoposide phosphate; Mercaptopurine; Methylprednisolone; Pegaspargase; Tioguanine; Vincristine
- Indications Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 26 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 01 Nov 2010 New trial record