A Multi-Center, Open-Label, Randomized, Phase 2b Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of BC-819 and Gemcitabine in Patients With Locally Advanced Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Inodiftagene-vixteplasmid (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BioCancell Therapeutics
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Mar 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 150 to 70 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History