A Phase 2 Maximal Use Systemic Exposure Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Calcipotriol 50 mcg/g Plus Betamethasone 0.5 mg/g (as Dipropionate) Gel Applied Once Daily in Subjects With Extensive Psoriasis Vulgaris on the Scalp and Non-scalp Regions of the Body (Trunk and/or Limbs).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Betamethasone-dipropionate/calcipotriol (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors LEO Pharma
- 24 Oct 2011 Actual end date (October 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.