A Phase 2a, Randomized, Controlled, Observer Blind, Age De-Escalation, Multicenter and Multinational Study of the Safety, Reactogenicity and Immunogenicity of the NVGH Glycoconjugate Vaccine Against S. Typhi in Adults, Children, Older Infants and Infants.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Typhoid vaccine Vi conjugate (Primary) ; Pneumococcal vaccine conjugate; Typhoid vaccine Vi-polysaccharide
- Indications Pneumococcal infections; Typhoid
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis
- 21 Mar 2012 Additional trial location (Italy) added as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India.
- 21 Mar 2012 Additional lead trial centre and investigator identified as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India.
- 18 Jan 2012 New source identified and integrated (Clinical Trials Registry - India; CTRI2011-12-002233).