A Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Inactivated Varicella-zoster Vaccine (VZV) as a Preventative Treatment for Herpes Zoster (HZ) and HZ-related Complications in Participants Undergoing Hematopoietic Cell Transplants (HCTs) (V212-001)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs V 212 (Primary)
- Indications Herpes zoster
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 23 May 2018 Results asessing health utilities and health care costs in auto-HSCT recipients presented at the 23rd Annual International Meeting of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research.
- 08 Oct 2017 Results of exploratory analysis assessing immunogenicity of the varicella zoster virus vaccine V 212 in autologous hematopoietic cell transplant recipients for the prevention of herpes zoster, were presented at the IDWeek 2017.
- 04 Oct 2017 According to a Merck & Co media release, new data analysis from the study will be presented at ID Week 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History