A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of a Single 20 mg Dose of Sumatriptan Powder Delivered Intranasally With the Bi-directional Device in Adults With Acute Migraine With or Without Aura
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sumatriptan (Primary)
- Indications Migraine with aura; Migraine without aura
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TARGET
- Sponsors OptiNose
- 09 Jun 2016 According to Avanir media release, results will be presented at the 58th American Headache Society Annual Scientific Meeting.
- 15 Apr 2016 According to an Avanir Pharmaceuticals media release, efficacy analysis from this trial will be presented at the 68th American Academy of Neurology (AAN) Annual Meeting.
- 28 Jan 2016 According to an OptiNose media release, the US FDA has approved sumatriptan nasal powder (ONZETRA Xsail; AVP-825) for the acute treatment of migraine with or without aura in adults.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History