A Phase 1/2 Study of CNDO-109-Activated Allogeneic Natural Killer Cells in Patients With High Risk Acute Myeloid Leukemia in First Complete Remission (CR1)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CNDO 109 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Fortress Biotech
- 30 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 18 May 2016 According to Fortress Biotech media release, the company announced positive data of this trial at the Innate Killer Summit 2016.
- 05 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Feb 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.