Randomized Phase II Study of Everolimus Alone versus Everolimus Plus Bevacizumab in Patients with Locally Advanced or Metastatic Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumours.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Everolimus (Primary) ; Octreotide (Primary) ; Temozolomide
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Jul 2015 Primary endpoint (Progression-free survival rate) has not been met as per results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 02 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 10 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.