A Phase II Study of Crenolanib (CP-868,596), a Selective and Potent Inhibitor of PDGFR, for the Treatment of Adult Gliomas
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Crenolanib (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Glioblastoma; Glioma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AROG Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Aug 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2011 Actual initiation date (Apr 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.