A Phase 1/2, Open Label, Single Infusion Study of Autologous T-Cells Genetically Modified at the CCR5 Gene by Zinc Finger Nucleases (SB-728-T) in HIV Infected Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SB 728 T (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sangamo BioSciences
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Feb 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record; status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 18 Oct 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.