An International Randomized Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Fondaparinux Versus Control Therapy in a Broad Range of Patients With ST Segment Elevation Acute Myocardial Infarction.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Fondaparinux sodium; Heparin
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OASIS-6
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 May 2011 Additional lead trial centres identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 May 2011 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health).
- 05 Nov 2010 New trial record.