A 13-week, Double-blind, Parallel Group, Multi-centre Study to Compare the Bronchial Anti-inflammatory Activity of the Combination of Salmeterol/Fluticasone Propionate 50/500mcg Twice Daily Compared With Placebo Twice Daily in Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Nov 2010 New trial record.
- 01 Apr 2006 Results published in the American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine.