A Bridging Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of GSK Biologicals' Candidate Vaccines RTS,S/AS02D (0.5 mL Dose) and RTS,S/AS02A (0.25 mL Dose) Administered According to a 0, 1, 2 Month Vaccination Schedule in Children Aged 3 to 5 Years Living in a Malaria-endemic Region of Mozambique.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 257049 (Primary)
- Indications Malaria
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 08 Oct 2011 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov.).
- 29 Sep 2011 Actual initiation date (Mar 2004) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 29 Sep 2011 Trial status added as completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History