A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase II, dose finding, multicenter study to explore the safety, tolerability, efficacy, and pharmacokinetics of fosalvudine tidoxil capsules in antiretroviral naive patients infected with HIV-1.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fosalvudine tidoxil (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Heidelberg Pharma; Heidelberg Pharma Research
- 09 Oct 2017 According to the WILEX AG media release, Heidelberg Pharma changed its name to Heidelberg Pharma Research.
- 05 Nov 2010 New trial record.