A Phase III Multicentre, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Dysport® for the Treatment of Cervical Dystonia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary)
- Indications Torticollis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ipsen
- 14 Mar 2017 According to an Ipsen media release, health Canada has approved Dysport (abobotulinumtoxinA) in the treatment of adult patients with Cervical Dystonia; the approval was based on data from this and extension study.
- 21 Apr 2016 Primary endpoint [Toronto Western Spasmodic Torticollis Rating Scale (TWSTRS)] has been met, according to Results presented at the 68th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 21 Apr 2016 Results presented at the 68th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History