A Randomized, Double-Blind, Comparator-Controlled Study of Pioglitazone HCl vs Glyburide in the Treatment of Subjects With Type 2 (Non-Insulin Dependent) Diabetes Mellitus and Mild to Moderate Congestive Heart Failure.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Glibenclamide; Pioglitazone
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Takeda Global Research and Development Center
- 27 Feb 2012 Planned end date Oct 2003 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Feb 2012 Actual initiation date Jun 2000 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Feb 2012 Trial status is discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.