A multicenter, randomized, open label study to compare the development of liver fibrosis at 12 months after transplantation for hepatitis C cirrhosis in patients receiving either Neoral or tacrolimus.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin (Primary) ; Ciclosporin (Primary) ; Ciclosporin (Primary) ; Corticosteroids; Interleukin 2 receptor antagonists; Mycophenolic acid; Tacrolimus; Tacrolimus
- Indications Liver transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REFINE
- Sponsors Novartis Pharma A.G.
- 10 Sep 2013 Results presented at the 16th Congress of the European Society for Organ Transplantation.
- 05 Nov 2010 New trial record.