Botulinum toxin A administered as doses of 50, 100, 150, 200 or 300U in patients with overactive bladder and urge urinary incontinence
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder; Urge incontinence
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Aug 2012 Results published in the International Urogynecology Journal.
- 01 Apr 2011 Results published in Neurourology and Urodynamics.
- 05 Nov 2010 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History